The question was asked "Does anyone know are there any testing procedures, methodology or testing standards for GOOSE Performance in 61850?". My response was:
The test procedures and methods are given in IEC 61850-10.
The UCAIug also has some test methods, but they are buried in their Sharepoint site. The following tests are listed:
- Test procedures for Sampled Values Publishers according to the "Implementation Guideline for Digital Interface to Instrument Transformers using IEC 61850-9-2" Version 1.1
- Test procedures for GOOSE performance according to IEC 61850-5 and IEC 61850-10 Version 1.1
- Conformance Test Procedures for Client System with IEC 61850-8-1 interface Revision 1.1
- Conformance Test Procedures for Server Devices with IEC 61850-8-1 interface Revision 2.3
- Server test procedures for enhanced reporting Version 1.0
That should give you something to work from, and might avoid the cost of purchasing IEC 61850-10.