I am an electrical and electronics engineer, and have worked in a range of design, planning, analysis and testing roles across the transmission, distribution and generation sectors of the Queensland electricity industry. I am now working on HF radio communications systems.
My experience encompasses communications and power systems, providing me with key skills required for the design, implementation and testing of smart grid applications. I provide a bridge between the theoretical aspects of advanced network systems for industrial and substation automation and the practical needs of asset owners and operators. I have the ability to take the complex and distill the salient points for operator training and asset management.
- Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours (Electrical & Electronic), University of Canterbury
- Master of Engineering (Electrical & Electronic), University of Canterbury
- Doctor of Philosophy, Queensland University of Technology
Professional memberships and registrations
- Fellow of Engineers Australia [FIEAust]
- Chartered Professional Engineer, APEC Engineer and International Professional Engineer [CPEng IntPE(Aus)]
- Registered Professional Engineer [RPEng]
- Senior Member of the IEEE [SMIEEE]
- Registered Professional of Queensland [RPEQ] (Electrical + Information, Telecommunications & Electronics)